Re: [Gtk-osx-users] newbie begs for assistance

I apologize for frustrating you, I really do appreciate your help.

I've never done anything like this and am finding the wording of the instructions pretty unclear.  To me the "it makes changes" in the instruction here:

 "Download http://github.com/jralls/gnucash-on-osx/raw/master/.jhbuildrc-custom into your home directory. It makes some changes to the defaults from gtk-osx"

would imply an action needing to take place, and not that it would be a resource for the program running, later. but I have changed it back and am currently running the build.