Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Building for OS X Snow Leopard

On Nov 12, 2009, at 12:18 PM, John Ralls wrote:

> So I've been digging into it, and the problem is that
> HAVE_CUPS_API_1_2 *should* be defined in config.h. The underlying
> problem is that for CUPS before 1.2, the http struct was exposed, so
> that dispatch->request->http->fd compiles; for 1.2 and later, one
> needs to use the accessor httpGetFd (dispatch->request->http) instead.
> It seems, though, that in some of my builds gtkprintbackendcups.c
> compiles anyway, even if HAVE_CUPS_API_1_2 isn't defined -- so
> something else is going on.

And the answer is... an error in jhbuildrc-gtk-osx which made
configure unable to call cups-config, so HAVE_CUPS_API_1_2 wasn't set.
I've pushed a fixed copy, so everyone should rerun gtk-osx-build-
install.sh.

There are also a couple of typos in setup_universal_build() that I
fixed, but as yet, the universal build isn't working: It builds, but
crashes.

Regards,
John Ralls