[Gtk-osx-users] Crash on "Quit" in menu.

Hi

Using the GtkOSXApplication the application crashes when I click on the "Quit" in the menu, a report message pops up asking if I want to send to apple. If I use my accelerator Apple-Q there is no report popup.

There seems to be a diffrent, when using the "Quit" from the menu I get a "NSApplication terminate" signal, that I don't get with the apple-Q accelerator. Any ideas ?

--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards

Mikkel Kruse Johnsen
IT Ansvarlig, Medejer