Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Building a PyGTK Application?

On Sep 23, 2011, at 9:30 AM, Shrihari Sankaran wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to Gtk-osx.. All the details on the wiki are a little intimidating. I have a PyGTK application that runs perfectly fine on Windows and Linux. However there are some glitches on Mac (mainly the menus). But, I'd like to make a build of the app for Mac. Could someone tell me how to go about it?! I'm using PyGTK 2+ and OSX Lion.

I'm afraid that you're just going to have push through the intimidation and study the build page on the wiki. The process is pretty straightforward, but the details are important and you need to pay attention to them in order to succeed.

Regards,
John Ralls