Re: [gtk-osx-users] [gtk-mac-bundler] gtk3-demo oudated?

Hi John,

	thanks for the quick reply! We will try to push push a github branch
with our local modifications once we get things working.

Among other things we saw that the bundler makes use of
@executable_path, but that is deprecated (and in our case it does not
work since we have some helper gtk programs that are in different dirs).
We switched to @loader_path which seems to work fine... I guess we'll
push this change too and let you pick if it is the correct solution[1]

Ciao
	Paolo

1) to be honest I think we should just patch the libraries to find
things in locations relative to their position instead of editing paths
in the bundler: for instance the win32 port already does that:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gdk-pixbuf/tree/gdk-pixbuf/queryloaders.c#n240