[gtk-osx-users] Application launching in the background

Hi

I seem to remember reading about this somewhere early on when I started
porting Subsurface to the Mac, but then lost track of it and now can't seem
to find any discussion of the topic anymore.

When I start my Gtk application it doesn't become the foreground application
- the user has to click on it to make it the active application. That's obviously
highly undesirable.

Can the app make itself the foreground app? Does this require some other
magic?

Thanks

/D