Re: [gtk-osx-users] Support of Older OS X Versions

On 2016 Feb 23, at 10:40, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> wrote:

How important is it to everyone here that we continue to support older versions?

        Personally, my laptop is still on 10.8 - and i have no plan to change it unless Apple stops removing
useful functions to replace them with window dressing.

Sent from David-Lowes-Mac-mini

The Doctor: A little gratitude wouldn't irretrievably damage my ego.