Re: [gtk-osx-users] vasnprintf() crash on macOS 10.13

Hi John,

I've just reported the issue against bison. I've tried to rebuild everything from scratch with only bison patched and it seems to be the only problem I run into with Geany - the other uses don't seem to cause problems at least for me.

Anyway, I'm afraid that at least a temporary patch will be needed in gtk-osx.

Jiri