Re: FileChooser status

On Saturday, February 21, 2004, at 12:19 PM, Chris Phillips wrote:

I get the feeling this is an annoying question, but the archives don't apear to have any mention of it... so what is the status of support for this widget? is it going to crop up soon?

GtkFileChooser is in gtk+ 2.4, which is due for release on 8Mar04. we're going to be releasing a new stable series, 1.04x, after 2.4 is released.

--
Holy crap, dude, we have kids!
        -- Elysse, six days after giving birth to twins