Re: GUI interfaces

Mike Mayer said:
Speaking of portability, does anyone know when the Gtk2 binaries for
windows will be updated?

I presume Wayne is still on top of that; he'd be the one to ask about binaries.

My system for testing the builds on win32 has been out of order since late
december (needed it for other work), so I haven't been able to check for
build/code bugs on win32 since then.  We've made a *lot* of changes since
then, and i expect some of the build changes will be problematic.  I plan to
give it at least a once-over before we release 1.040, but i'll have steal time
to do it.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>