Re: GUI interfaces

* alas widomaker com <alas widomaker com> [2004-02-25 17:03]:
Wx
portability   9 (runs on just about everything)
easy          ? (never really used it)
appearance    9

Objection. You can only compile it against Gtk1.2 or Motif on
Unix and expect it to work reasonably well. Portability should be
5 in my book, and appearance on Unix is only 5 as well.

But I guess it's the least awful choice if you need
crossplatform.

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."