Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] Nearly time for a first release ?

Em Sex, 2007-07-20 às 03:34 +0100, Daniel P. Berrange escreveu:
> With the two patches I just sent, GTK-VNC is now functional enough for me to
> use in virt-manager. To try and get some real world exposure on the code I
> would like to put GTK-VNC, and a GTK-VNC enabled virt-manager into Fedora 8
> rawhide. So, once we've all reviewed & are happy with the authentication
> patches, how about aiming for a first real release within the next week, if
> not sooner?

Did you read my mind? :)

I was about to ask exactly this. We need a release in order to allow
distros package it in time for GNOME 2.20, and i'd like to ship the
first release of vinagre at the same time of GNOME.

Please, commit that patches so that i can update and test vinagre :)

Thanks very much,
--
Jonh Wendell
jonh wendell gmail com (MSN / Google Talk)

Linux User #114432
https://launchpad.net/~wendell