Re: [GtkGLExt] Request: example of SELECTION and PICKING

Hello ...

I requested an example of picking earlier to be place on your www site
... I think I have came up with a pretty descent example if anyone is
interested ... its still very simple ... and I am sure I could still be
doing things better ... but for now here is the code as is ...

http://www.gomba.ca/ProjectC/PickingExampleCode.tar.gz

Thanks to Douglas Venchinski for helping me get going ...

Now time to have some more fun ...

Jim