Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglextmm and gtkmm-2.4

> Interesting...those are libtool import archives. The windows
> distribution of GTK definitely doesn't come with .la files for any of
> the import libraries. I've never actually had that problem, so don't
> know what's going on frankly. Can you post the configure output to
> this list and may be someone will be able to help you.

Ok, I will check into it again tomorrow(IE: in another 8 hours).  If
there are not supposed to be .la files, then it means that the
configure is not correctly identifying the platform it's compiling
under.  I'll have a go at it, and if I'm stuck I'll post my configure
information.

> > Ps. (sorry for sending my last email directly to you, rather than the list ).
>
> Not a problem at all. I'm the culprit more often actually since I'm
> used to pressing the "Reply" button only as opposed to the "Reply All"
> button.

The problem is that I'm lazy.  We're used to simply clicking in the
text box under the message in gmail.  It's the easiest way to reply,
one click, start typing.  Typically my mouse is right above it as
well.  :)

Lakin