Re: [GtkGLExt] how to solve the segmentation fault on window resize?

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Jean Bréfort
<jean brefort normalesup org> wrote:
> I can confirm the crash on an amd64 machine. The crash occurs either
> when resizing or closing the window. It affects at least all programs
> using gtkglext including the examples. The two attached backtraces were

yes, but it's not due to the amd64 cpu, it might be a bug of mesa or
some other packages, for if i build and run the examples on debian
testing on the same amd64 machine, which is with mesa-7.0.3, the
window can resize normally, so it might be the bug of mesa-7.4, but my
debug technology is so poor, i cannot get any information about the
crash by gdb, only "segmentation fault".