Re: ustring::compose and win32

Oh, its at runtime your getting this message?
That changes things a little.

I've just read the docs on ustring::compose() here:
http://developer.gnome.org/glibmm/unstable/classGlib_1_1ustring.html#a0fd0cec75e3dbce9faeb58da5af64f97

If those don't explain the problem could you post some code? I'm finding it hard to see
where the problem is coming from!
Cheers, -Harry

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Bastien Durel <bastien durel org> wrote:
Le jeudi 19 mai 2011 à 12:54 +0100, Harry Van Haaren a écrit :
> Hey Bastien,
>
> I suppose that the ustring::compose method isn't overloaded to accept
> an "int" type.

wouldn't have the compiler complained ?
It cannot cast an int to something else without explicit (reinterpret)
cast ...

--
Bastien