[Gtranslator-devel] Anyone from Spain in here?

Hi alltogether,

is anyone from Spain on our mailing list? I got the idea of making a short trip to Madrid or Barcelona and would ask for some assistance if anyone is here :-) Especially in the point of finding a good dormation place (well, for 3-4 days just) and tips. Anyone willing to answer?!

Anyway, I wanted to wish all Christian users here in the list a merry X-Mas and a great X-Mas/New Year Celebration timeway in the next days - keep an eye on your alcohol consumption though ;-)