New name for gtranslator 2.0

Hi all,

As you probably know, we are working in the new gtranslator 2.0. This is
a big change, lots of code is completely new. So we are think also in
change the name of the project for this new version.

In the gtranslator wiki [1] there are some possible names (Reach,
Jerome, Bridges) all of them proposed by Leonardo Fontenelle.

We are very interesting on hearing your opinions. Do you like the idea
of changing the name for the version 2.0? Do you like any of the
proposals? Do you have another proposal?

If there are some new proposals we could do some kind of survey or even
the new name could be put to the vote.

Regards,

The mantainers.

[1]: http://live.gnome.org/gtranslator