OneDrive backend

Hi everyone,

I'm used to accessing OneDrive from Linux through Web browser but I
noticed that there is a Google Drive backend and started to wonder how
hard it would be to implement backend for OneDrive.

I've downloaded gnome-online-accounts and gvfs source code and from
studying it I think it wouldn't be impossible for me to implement it.

So, I want to ask if there is some active development of OneDrive
backend. If so I want to know if I could help, if not I will implement
it myself probbably and send the code upstream.

Thanks