[HIG] HIG - meet reality (about preferences windows)

Hi,

In the section about Preference Windows it is recommended that the
window commands should be: Close, Minimize, Roll-up/Unroll,
Stick/Unstick.  There's also a screenshot from Gnibbles Preferences
showing these buttons in the titlebar.

However, in reality (GNOME2 beta) noneš of the preferences windows
(Gnibbles included) have any buttons.  Which one is the one that needs
updating?

1. I only looked at a couple of apps, but I'd hazard a guess they're all
   the same.

--
Tommi Komulainen                                 Tommi Komulainen iki fi
GPG 1024D/68388EE6    6FD6 DD79 EB38 BF6F 3533  09C0 04A8 9871 6838 8EE6