Re: Todo list plugin

Hi Matias,

2009/10/7 Matias Hernandez Arellano <msdark archlinux cl>:
> (first sorry for my english)
> Is there todo list plugin to kupfer....
> I want a todo list plugin to show de todo list in conky... but... if
> this type of plugin doesn't exists... i will try to create it.

There is the Notes Plugin that works with Gnote or Tomboy, where you
can open and append to Notes. There is also a Zim plugin now in git
that works with Zim, a different Notebook application. I guess that
these Note-taking applications serve to write Todo lists for some
people.

What kind of data is the conky Todo list? If it is a normal text file
it should be easy to work with; a Plugin for working with text files
would be very nice to have in Kupfer.

Regards,
Ulrik