Re: Pidgin Plugin

Hi,

2009/10/23 Chmouel Boudjnah <chmouel chmouel com>:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I was wondering if someone had made an attempt to have a pidigin plug-in
> developed for Kupfer.

Not that I know of. I have looked at Pidgin's D-Bus API (which is
HUGE) and thought about it, but not tried implementing anything.

If you want to try it, I'm happy to test and review it. Otherwise,
what would your design of the plugin be, even if you can't make it
yourself: What objects should be available, what could the user do?

Ulrik