New Monochrome Icon as Default

Hi,

There is an open bug [1] proposing to use Nasser Alshammari's
monochrome icons for Kupfer.

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/kupfer/+bug/626968

I think we need one single icon by default that works on all
backgrounds, so I've changed the black version of the monochrome icons
so that it can be used on any background. What does everyone think
about switching Kupfer's icon to this instead:

http://launchpadlibrarian.net/65475205/kupfer-black-and-white.png
(Preview with two different themes)
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/65475158/kupfer-morewhite-2.svg (New Icon)
http://kaizer.se/wiki/kupfer/kupfer-brown.svg  (Current Icon)
Both Current and New (proposed) are by Nasser Alshammari

Ok, so current icon or new icon? With thanks for any input.

Ulrik