gtk2-perl

saw you had us listed on the language bindings page. that's pretty cool. :-)

thought you might like to know that we're expecting to hit 1.0 in the next couple of weeks.

for your status grid, we don't support 1.2 at all, develop mainly against 2.0 and have lots of stuff to support 2.2. i haven't heard anything about 2.4.

what do you consider "complete" versus "almost complete"? i consider 2.0 to be "complete", but we leave out quite a few functions intentionally, and others are left out simply because we either can't figure out what they do or if they are actually needed for app developers. is there a criterion by which we should be going? is there a currently-maintained gtk.defs file that could've saved us two months of development?

also --- what does it take to become an "official" binding? certainly perl should be on that list if python is. ;-)

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>