RE: Java-Gnome 0.8.1

> What do you think of the GNOME Bindings release set idea?

The java-gnome development team is discussing this now.  We
are excited with the idea but want to make sure we can comply
with the requirements.

One possible issue is that we have just added support for
libgtkhtml.  This support consists of 11 java classes and
7 C files containing the JNI.  We currently offer two packages.
A GTK only package (glib, atk, pango, libglade, and gtk) which
will include libgtkhtml in the next release and a gnome package
(contains all of the gtk packages plus libgnome and libgnomeui)
which will include gconf in the next release.  I know this has
been discussed on this list but I wish to express that it would
seem awkward to split the java bindings into yet an additional
package to contain the libgtkhtml binding given that it is
so small.

-Jeff