RE: A GNOME Bindings release set?

> After a good bit of discussion, the gtk2-perl team wants in.
>
> We plan to have the following modules stable and frozen by march '04:
>
> 	Glib (gobject and glib)
> 	Gtk2 (gtk+ 2.4.0)
> 	Gtk2::GladeXML (libglade)
> 	Gnome2::Canvas (libgnomecanvas sans libart)
> 	Gnome2::GConf (gconf)
> 	Gnome2::VFS (gnome-vfs, required for Gnome2)
> 	Gnome2 (libgnome and libgnomeui, without libbonobo)
>
> We have bindings for several other gnome libraries but will
> not commit
> those for gnome 2.6.0.  With any luck, we'll have libbonobo
> bindings in
> time for 2.8.0.

Excellent. When you know what they will be, could you please give me a list
of the tarball names for these, so I can put them on the list.

I will start to put a schedule together.

Do you have some mechanism in perl for parallel installation of similar
APIs, in case you need to change API for 2.8?

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net