Re: http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html

> I have made these changes now. See how you like it and feel free to
> change anything directly.
>
> It's a bit less vague now, so some of the information might be wrong,
> but that's probably the only way to make people tell us the correct
> information.

Thanks, looks much clearer now.

I'd probably fix the capitalization of the table entries jut to be
consistent. Currently
there's a mixture of capitalized (Almost Complete) and lowercase
(supported).

It would also be good to add a little explanation of the entries. In what
way is
"supported" different from "in progress" ?

Thanks again,

Matthias