las-gnome LAS Meeting tomorrow at 19:00 UTC (11 am PST)

Hi All,

Sorry for the rush here, but we're holding a last-minute meeting tomorrow, Friday, December 1st at 19:00 UTC (11 am PST)

Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/gnome-engagement
Optional dial in number: 857-216-6156
PIN: 62777

The agenda [1] is in etherpad and we will take notes there.

The idea is to talk about all of the final bids on the table and try to decide on the best option for 2018 with what we have now. Final bids require a budget. If you don't have this, here's a sample budget [2].

We will also decide next steps and update our planning timeline.

Below are some relevant and related docs. We welcome anyone on this list who is interested and available to attend tomorrow's meeting!

See you tomorrow!

Best,
Nuritzi

Relevant Docs