Re: [LaTeXila] New logo idea

I agree with Mike, the logo is an important part of the way people "see" the software. When you look in the software center and you see the current logo, it doesn't look professional, which is sad because LaTeXila is a great software, probably ma favourite LaTeX editor. With the implementation of spell checking (that I'm trying on 2.3.1), it will probably reach TexMaker's quality in my opinion. The logo has to follow! I've replaced the current logo with a homemade logo (Faenza inspired), which looks good on Gnome 3 but probably not on Gnome 2.