Perl bindings in the making

Hi,

I'm would like to announce that I'm working on the Perl bindings for
libchamplain . The bindings are in a flaky state at the moment but I
manged to show a map s far! I will let you know when I will get them
working properly.

I've seen the announcement that libchamplain and libchamplain-gtk will
be merged as one. This will  make my life easier! I'm guessing that
the main library will be libchamplain?

It seems that the function "champlain_view_set_size" isn't documented
in http://libchamplain.pierlux.com/doc/latest/libchamplain/ChamplainView.html.
What's the best way for me in order to find all public functions to
provide in the bindings?

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez