Working with a stable and an unstable branch

Hi!

Since the release of libchamplain 0.4, we now have 2 work branch in our
git repository:
      * master: contains changes for the next 0.5 release
      * libchamplain-0-4: contains changes for the next 0.4.1 release

To make my job easier, if you want to fix something in 0.4, please
create a branch based on the latest libchamplain-0-4 branch.  When
submitting your code, I'll check if it should also be applied to master
too.

If you have code that should only be in 0.5, then continue as usual:
create a branch from master and work from it.

Thanks for your time on this project,

Pierre-Luc