Question about map sources.

Hello everybody! Can you believe I'm back after a YEAR'S absense? I've
just woken from a coma (not really) and I am continuing the
development of my photo geotagging application, which uses
libchamplain extensively as you may recall.

So one feature that I'm finally playing with for the first time ever
is the ability to change map sources. Not all the default supplied
sources seem to work, however. Osmarender and Cycle Map seem to only
load blank tiles.

It seemed strange to me that broken map sources would be included by
default, so I tried out Emerillon just to make sure, and sure enough
Cycle Map doesn't work in that, either.

Is there something I'm missing? Can these be fixed?

Thanks!

--
http://exolucere.ca