Re: [sigc] sigc::bind<> argument copy error

Am 2003.11.09 11:31 schrieb(en) Jeff Franks:
Martin Schulze wrote:

Could you please provide a test case that reproduces the problem?

Martin,

Here is an attasched example that reproduces the problem.

Fixed in cvs. Thanks a lot for detecting this nasty bug. It affected
any adaptor, not only bind(). The solution was to use explicit function
template instantiation in sigc::internal::slot_call#::call_it().

The fix also enables binding of an object instance to a method through
bind() which I promptly added to the test case. I always had the
funny feeling that this _should_ work ... now it finally does!

Cheers!

  Martin