Re: [sigc] 1.2.5 and Win32 (multiple compilers)

My build tool would be able to do configure-like reasonings at compile time. If it'd be easy to have short code that'll test whether each of the libSigC++ on/off features is there, that'd be great.

This would also be the best way for the future, once/when MS comes out with new releases of eVC++.

-ak