[sigc] Statically linking in a closed-source app

Hi all, it seems that my question comes hot on the heels of the licensing discussion held last month...

I've hoping to use libsigc++ in a closed-source app and link it in statically, so that we can minimise the required dependencies. I'd like to know if this is OK with people: I'm happy with releasing any changes we make to the libsigc++ source code or provide the compiled object files at some FTP site so that a user could theoretically swap out the libsigc++ implementation in the app with another one (good luck :), but I don't know if you, the libsigc++ developers, are OK with that.

Thanks!

--
% Andre Pang : trust.in.love.to.save  <http://www.algorithm.com.au/>