Re: GIOChannel subclassing in libsoup

> it's simply a bizarre coincidence that it ever worked on unix. :-}

Ouch.

> Does it work if you make that change in each of the broken methods?

I'll check soonish and report back.

> it should be possible to have a separate implementation of the
> soup-ssl.h interface for Windows, if there's some native SSL API...)

Good idea. I have been so conditioned to various pieces of software
ported from Unix to Windows using different 3rd-party implementations
of SSL (Mozilla's NSS, OpenSSL, or GnuTLS) (and some even using
several of those at the same time, in different parts...) that it
hadn't crossed my mind that there might be some native Microsoft API
for this too;) Time to browse the SDK documentation.

--tml