HTTPS connections on old libsoup version

Hi,

for a number of reasons I'm stuck with an old version of libSoup (2.28.2) where the function soup_message_get_https_status was not implemented yet and I cannot ugrade to a more recent version.

I'd like to handle the case where I'm talking to an HTTPS server with a "wrong" certificate.

I understand that (maybe) I should check soup_message_get_https in the "restarted" callback. Can I do that? Is there some equivalent method?

Also I'd like to abort the communication. Is soup_session_cancel_message the right thing to do?

Thank you

--
Oscar Lazzarino (Software Architect and Senior Developer)
oscar lazzarino i-m3d com