Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] Re: libxml: Offer of help

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 18:00, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
> I'm sure you would do this fast and well, but I would like to learn from that
> by doing it. Don't worry I'll do it very soon, and since you think it's
> better, I'll put in the next release, 0.14.
> So you can already do the pkg-config stuffs too and commit them.
> I keep you informed about the files splitting and versioned header directory.

The versioned directory and pkg-config are interdependent. And I've
already done them. I just need to correct the old -config/m4 system too,
and I can commit i.

> > I'd also like to encourage you to use the ChangeLog for all future
> > changes.
>
> What do you mean ? In the File Release System ? I gave the Changelog in the
> project and in the notes of the release.

I mean that you don't always make a ChangeLog entry when you make
changes in the project.

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net