Re: GNOME mobile on website

Hi,

Let me reassure you, someone is working on a logo (picked up the task on
IRC today) - he may even be on this list (take a bow, vinci).

It is GNOME Mobile. Must be GNOME Mobile everywhere, except in the first
press release (historical data now) which use GNOME Mobile & Embedded
initiative.

Cheers,
Dave.