Re: Custom Tablecloth Proof for GNOME Event Box

On Jue, 1 de Septiembre de 2011, 12:59 am, Stormy Peters dijo:
> 2011/8/31 Juanjo Marín <juanjomarin96 yahoo es>
>

>> So what's the status of the custom tablecloths ? Were they made and stored
>> in the event boxes ?
>> If not, we should because the design it's cool and a tablecloth is very
>> convenient :-)
>>

> I agree we should order one. The one we ordered for Kids on Computers turned
> out really well.

I think it makes sense one per event box. We have three, one i
 America and two in Europe. BTW, we can also think about
moving one from Europe to Asia.

> When's the next event? Perhaps we could order and ship there? The Boston
> Summit? SuSE conference?

AFAIK, openSUSE is the first one, 11-14 September.

Ciao,

   -- Juanjo Marin