Re: How do I control whether meld uses .svn or CVS?

> Thanks.  I was looking around the source code and hadn't
> figured out where that needed to be done yet.  When I have a
> chance, I'll try adding the ability to configure it via the GUI.

OK, can you open a bugzilla bug to track it? What were you thinking
for the GUI? A global list of the order of vc systems would be a great
start. Also really nice would be a visual indicator on the vc tab that
there are other possibilities for the given location and a way to
switch without modifying the global prefs. Perhaps a context menu?

Stephen.