Re: Contributing to Meld

Hi Ben, great to hear you're interested. I've always thought that
keyboard shortcuts support should be much stronger. In the past we've
been limited by lack of library support - it was quite painful to try
to add shortcuts before Kai ported to GtkUiManager.

So yes, grab the code and just jump in! Process is minimal - attach
your patch to a bugzilla issue and discuss anything else here. I know
some people will be very keen to hear any news on this front.

One thing to bear in mind - the current "two toolbar" ui is more
legacy code. I'd like to use the ui merging and delete the tabbed
toolbar.

Stephen.