Re: New Meld Website

Hi Martin, thanks for the offer, I particularly like the clean look of the
anyremote site.

Kai, you also did some work on beautifying the website. Perhaps that's a
better starting point than the pages on sf.net?

The web pages are still in sourceforge cvs along with the website itself.
http://meld.cvs.sf.net/viewvc/meld/htdocs/

Stephen.