New feature

Hi,

Great job, Meld is working pretty well and is very useful.

I just would like to share the idea of a feature that I saw in another software which I found very useful. I don't know the legality about replicating a feature from an existing software but I suppose that you will know better (I never participated in developing open source software).

As a functionality the feature is pretty simple: when making a diff between two files it is possible to manually resynchronise the two files on a particular common part. Right click on the border of one file to activate a synchronisation point and click on the boarder of the other file to link this synchronisation point to a line. I haven't looked a Meld code and I have no idea how easy or difficult this functionality could be to implement.

Does anybody as any thoughts about this kind of feature?

Regards,

Manu