Suggestion: JSON

Hi, there. I just downloaded version 3.13.1... because I was using the version with Ubuntu 14.04 (1.8.4).

Last days I used Meld to compare two JSON files... as text (raw code). I thought that, if Meld can compare directories... maybe, it was a good idea to compare JSON files, as tree.

There are so few JSON editors. The one I use is jsoneditor in my browser, from https://github.com/josdejong/jsoneditor. But I would like not to have to use the browser to edit my files. The "open" and "save" commands are some kind of bizarre (Firefox window: "Open or Save the File? Where?"). I would like a "Save" button or just Ctrl-S.

Greets!