Question about navigation arrow in latest version of Meld

Hi list,

I've recently upgraded my Ubuntu box from Ubuntu 15.10 to the latest 16.04.
In the process, meld got upgraded and now Meld 3.14.2 is installed. (I don't know which version is provided with Ubuntu 15.10)

Previously, when I was on the first or last change in a file, the corresponding Arrow used for navigation (see screenshot attached) was grayed.
It is no more the case. That was, IMHO useful.

I've updated to the latest 3.16.0, and that still the same.

Was this change intentional, or should I open a bugzilla for it?

(3.16.0 screenshot)