Re: Meld is moving to GNOME GitLab

Kai,

There’s a big part of the OSX fork that is still manual. Mainly preparing the jhbuild tool chain and all the dependencies.

According to github download counts, my pre-built binaries have been downloaded about 100,000 times. That is a large user base. To be honest I’m unable to support it properly. But I tend to fix what I can when I have time.

I don’t know how/who can help. Likely I need help from the people maintaining jhbuild so that I can automate the build process properly (do we have any on this mailing list?) I would love to push the final modifications upstream and not stay as a fork at some point.

Is it possible to fork on gnome’s gitlab by the way?

Regards,
Youssef