Application received from Darren Kenny (darren kenny sun com)

Contact Information:
--------------------
Name: Darren Kenny
E-mail: darren kenny sun com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Dar
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): darrenk

Previous GNOME Foundation member: no

GNOME contributions:
--------------------

ORBit2
at-poke
at-spi

Detailed description:
I am one of the main contributors to the
java-access-bridge which is part of the accessibilty
solution to enable an accessible Java on GNOME.

I've commited (via patch) changes to Michael Meeks
for some ORBit2 problems in relation to CORBA
bugs that prevented the java-access-bridge from
working.

I have also commited fixes to at-poke and the at-spi
code, fixing bugs that were discovered.

Contacts:
Bill Haneman (bill haneman sun com)
   Primary maintainer of the at-spi and
   java-access-bridge modules. Also a major
   contributor to the accessibility infrastructure
   for GNOME 2

Michael Meeks (michael ximian com)
   Primary maintainer for ORBit2 and at-poke, both
   projects that I've submitted fixes for.

Other comments:

[Application received at Fri Nov 1 2:39:55 2002 (Eastern time)]