[RENEWAL] Application received from Aaron Weber (aaron ximian com)

Contact Information:
--------------------
Name: Aaron Weber
E-mail: aaron ximian com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): verbal
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): aaron

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

GNOME contributions:
--------------------

Docs for: Evolution, rcd, rc, red-carpet.

Detailed description:
Wrote the majority of the Evolution manual, and all of the man pages for rc and rcd, and the manual for Red
Carpet.

Contacts:
Nat Friedman (nat ximian com): VP Product Development, Ximian.
Miguel de Icaza (miguel ximian com): GNOME co-founder, CTO Ximian.
Ettore Perazzoli (ettore ximian com): Evolution Project Lead

Other comments:
It's been awhile since I wrote the GNOME Docs style guide, but it's still in there. GTT docs haven't been
touched in awhile either, but I did that as well.

[Application received at Thu Sep 19 13:05:28 2002 (Eastern time)]