Application received from David Bolter (david bolter utoronto ca)

Contact Information:
--------------------
Name: David Bolter
E-mail: david bolter utoronto ca
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): davidb
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): dtb

Previous GNOME Foundation member: no

GNOME contributions:
--------------------

Detailed description:
I have been a maintainer for the gok project since January 2002.  The gok cvs module is located at
cvs.gnome.org and bugs are reported to gnome's bugzilla.  My interest and involvement in GNOME continues to
grow and I see good things in the future.

Contacts:
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
Bill is a deserved member of the Gnome Board of Directors, and has first hand experience with some of my
contributions.

Other comments:
I maintain this website which describe gok in more detail:
http://www.gok.ca/

cheers!

[Application received at Mon Aug 18 14:37:57 2003 (Eastern time)]